To meet the increased demand of pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and drive continued growth, we are pleased to announce the expansion of its bioanalytical operations in Asia-Pacific. This new laboratory in Singapore will be co-located with its Central Laboratory Services and Clinical Development & Commercialization Services.
The additional capacity in such a strategic and important region serves to strengthen our extensive global presence and offers in-region and international clients a complementary site in Asia-Pacific for support of their bioanalytical studies.
The Singapore-based bioanalytical laboratory will be a full service provider of regulated and non-regulated services supporting the development of both small and large molecular entities:
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and Good Clinical Practice (GCP)-compliant bioanalysis
- Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS) and Immunochemistry platforms
- Discovery and clinical biomarker analytical services
- Synergy between Central Lab and Bioanalytical Lab
- Fast data turnaround for early phase trials in APAC
The expansion will be led by Fan Jin, who was recently appointed to lead as Clinical Trial Testing Solutions General Manager, APAC, with purview of sites in Singapore, China and Japan.
This laboratory is a reaffirmation of our commitment to continue our efforts in providing bioanalytical solutions to all our clients across this fast growing region by driving strategic partnerships, quality, and operational excellence. The expanded bioanalytical laboratory is expected to open later this year.